Welcome to the Teel Team marketing website!
Here, you will find what the Teel Team stands for, our resume and ranking report, why you should use RE/MAX, our objectives and how we will market your property.
Lets get started....
RE/MAX of Corsicana
806 West 7th Ave. ~ Corsicana, TX 75110
Office:903-874-0007 ~ Fax: 903-874-3760
RE/MAX LakeSide Dreams
2705 SECR 3110 ~ Eureka, TX 75109
Office: 903-874-0003 ~ Fax: 903-874-0004
The Teel Team
John Teel, Agent/Owner Julie Teel, Broker/Owner
Annette Goolsby, Agent Lacey Ogburn, Agent
What RE/MAX of Corsicana &
LakeSide Dreams Stands For
Our agents provide the best service possible with a unique combination of experience, results, and honesty for every client we represent. We are dedicated to providing the best real estate service to sellers and buyers in the industry today. This is achieved by utilizing a professional, well-trained staff and the latest in technology, with multiple websites, visual tours, showing services, and more.
We never lose sight that our honesty, loyalty, understanding, accountability, and creativity are what make us different from other real estate offices. We prioritize our time. We treat all people fairly without regard to race, color, creed, handicap, or family status. We promote the best interests of our client. We obtain the best price for our client. We always disclose all the facts that may influence our clients decision.
Our clients are our #1 priority at RE/MAX, and you will receive the ultimate in customer service when working with a RE/MAX agent. We strive for excellence so that we may better serve you.
If you have any questions or comments, just call us. We are here to help you in any way we can.
Thank you for this opportunity.
John & Julie Teel
The Teel Team Resume
As your professional real estate advisers, we focus on client satisfaction because our business is all about service. Our years in the industry have provided us the experience to assist you with every real estate need. Let us help you buy, sell, relocate, or gain financing. We specialize in residential, commercial, land, and Richland Chambers Lake real estate. Whether its finding you a home or helping you get the most out of selling your property, we are here to provide you with valuable information to help guide you through your decision making process.
Who We Are and What We Do Video
click on the picture above
The Teel Teams Accomplishments
- Top 20 STATEWIDE for Top Producing Team in RE/MAX of Texas
- Top 20 in Vanguard Council for Top Producing Teams in RE/MAX of Texas: 2018; 2017; 2016; 2015 Third & Fourth quarters
- Awarded RE/MAX of Texas 2010 Award of Excellence for Network Broker/Owners of the Year
- Member of the prestigious Diamond Club with RE/MAX of Texas in 2018 & 2017
- Member of the prestigious Chairman Club with RE/MAX of Texas in 2016 & 2018
- #1 in Vanguard Council for Average Commission Earned in RE/MAX of Texas: 2012 second quarter
- According to the North Texas Real Estate Information System in Navarro & Freestone County:
- 2018: #1 Selling Team in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 373 units sold with a volume of $57,108,000; Julie was the #1 Selling Agent in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 140 units sold with a volume of $21,214,000; Lacey was the #1 Buyers agent with 50 units sold with a volume of $5,799,000; Annette was the #2 Buyers agent with 45 units sold with a volume of $5,137,000
- 2017: #1 Selling Team in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 223 units sold with a volume of $31,914,000; Julie was the #1 Selling Agent in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 105 units sold with a volume of $18,085,000
- 2016: #1 Selling Team in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 176 units sold with a volume of $26,002,000; Julie was the #1 Selling Agent in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 101 units sold with a volume of $17,194,000
- 2015: #1 Selling Team in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 153 units sold with a volume of $23,729,000; Julie was the #1 Selling Agent in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 121 units sold with a volume of $18,674,000
- 2014: #1 Selling Team in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 85 units sold with a volume of $14,001,000; Julie was the #1 Selling Agent in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 63 units sold with a volume of $10,758,000; John was #1 Selling Agent in Navarro County with 18 units sold with a volume of $2,695,000
- 2013: #1 Selling Team in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 102 units sold with a volume of $18,144,000; Julie was the #1 Agent in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 78 units sold with a volume of $14,110,000
- 2012: #1 Selling Team in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 128 units sold with a volume of $21,366,000; Julie was #1 Selling Agent in Freestone & Navarro Counties combined with 85 units sold with a volume of $16,529,000
- Corsicana High School honor graduate and recipient of the James L. Collins Scholarship, 1982
- Baylor University graduate, Bachelor of Arts in Finance and Minor in Real Estate, 1986
- Licensed REALTOR® since 1997, and obtained a broker’s license in 2001
- Member of TAR, NAR, NCBOR, and Corsicana Chamber of Commerce since 1997
- Director of Navarro County Board of Realtors - 2018
- Member of Newcomers Club
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Navarro County Board of Realtors Rookie of the Year Award, 1998
- Served on the Navarro County Board of Realtors as Secretary in 1999, Vice President in 2000 & 2014, and President in 2001
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame in 2008
- Ranked as one of 2014 "America's Best Real Estate Agent"
- Member of the prestigious Chairman Club with RE/MAX of Texas in 2015
- Member of the Prestigious Platinum Club with RE/MAX of Texas in 2010-2014
- Member of the prestigious 100% Club with RE/MAX of Texas in 2002-2009
- Awarded "Top 500 RE/MAX of Texas" award for being one of the top RE/MAX agents in Texas, 2008-2018
- Top 20 in Vanguard Council for Top Producers in RE/MAX of Texas: 2008-2018
- Awarded the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014
- Buffini Peak Performance graduate, 2007 and Certified Mentor
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Builder & remodeler since 1989
- Registered builder with TRCC
- Member of TAR, NAR, NCBOR, and Corsicana Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Navarro County Rotary Club
- Member of prestigious 100% Club with RE/MAX of Texas: 2012 - 2015
- Certified Mentor for Buffini & Company
Our family is our most important blessing. We have been happily married for 32 years. We have two beautiful daughters, Hope and Kelsey, and a handsome son, Parker. We enjoy traveling, spending time with friends and family, gardening, and home projects. John sings, plays guitar and harmonica for the local band, The Fog, that performs once a month at the Harbor Inn on Richland Chambers Lake. Julie enjoys playing bridge when she can manage to steal a little time away!
Why Use RE/MAX?
When you choose a RE/MAX Sales Associate to sell your home or help you purchase a new home, you’ll experience a whole new level of service!
First, RE/MAX Associates are The Hometown Experts With a World of Experience®. Across the globe, they make their living in the same communities in which they live. They’re the people next door, or just down the block.
Consummate professionals, RE/MAX Associates on average lead agents of competing brands in advanced real estate education and production. That’s why they’re know as “The Real Estate Leaders®” and why “No One in the World Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX.”
The proof of quality service is in repeat customers and in customers who refer RE/MAX Associates to their friends. RE/MAX Sales Associates average 70 percent of their business from repeats and referrals, while other agents average about 30 percent from those sources.
RE/MAX Associates lead agents of competing brands in professional designations, which denote specialized training and education. They dominate the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) ranks.
On average, a RE/MAX Associate spends about $10,000 each year on personal promotion and on individual and group advertising. Personal advertising plus national television advertising and internet exposure generated the highest number of prospects in the industry.
The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept of enabling real estate professionals to maximize their business potential has evolved into an organization of more than 100,000 Sales Associates in more than 7,000 offices.
The RE/MAX Balloon Logo
The red, white and blue RE/MAX Balloon, with its “Above the Crowd®” slogan, is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world.
The Sign That Brings You Home®
The famous red-over-white-over blue RE/MAX yard sign and your RE/MAX agent lead you to properties in areas in which you’ll want to live and work. If you want to sell your property, the RE/MAX yard sign attracts buyers. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
We Share the Same Objectives
Our Promise to You
To show your property to the most potential buyers as possible.
Frequent phone calls and updates on our results.
Price and Convenience:
Assist in getting you the highest value for your property, in a timely manner, with little or no inconvenience to you.
What We Do For You
To market your property, most of the following will occur over the next month:
1. Send Stager to evaluate house
2. Take professional pictures and/or Drone photos with video, Matterport 3D Virtual Tours
3. Measure rooms
4. Post 1 or more signs on property
5. Acquire a key, make copies, & place a supra/combo lock box
a. Enter showing instructions in Centralized Showing Service* website
6. Enter property in Multiple Listing Service of NTREIS
a. 36 pictures including aerial photo
b. Virtual tour link
c. Seller's/Lead Paint/On-Site Sewer Disclosures
d. Maps, surveys, plats, floor plans
e. Extra description & amenities list
f. Website links or any other pertinent documents or information
7. Enter property in appropriate websites
a. Lands of Texas.com
b. Land and Farm.com
c. LakeHouse.com - lake area
d. CoStar Group & LoopNet - commercial
e. Horse Ranch Search/Farm Land Search - horse ranches/land
f. Proxio - luxury
7. Your property is automatically listed on the following websites. If possible, we manually enhance your listing by adding extra information such as links, videos, pictures, etc.
i. RE/MAX of Corsicana
ii. RE/MAX LakeSide Dreams
iii. REMAX Global
iv. RE/MAX of Texas*
v. RE/MAX Farm & Ranch - 10+ acres
i. RE/MAX CIE - commercial
vi. The RE/MAX Collection - luxury
f. Point2Agent - largest online syndication system
i. Post to Dallas Craig's List and Backpage
8. Create a Paradym (Visual Tour)* virtual tour & add link to websites
a. AnnounceMyMove email which you can forward to your contacts
b. Email to local agents & post to Facebook Pages, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Google+
i. Richland Chambers LakeSide Chat with the Teel Team & RE/MAX Lakeside Dreams FB page
9. Upload videos to YouTube & add link to websites
10. Create an advertising flier and/or booklet about your property
11. Advertise in RE/MAX of Corsicana & LakeSide Dreams Property Directory
12. Update appropriate websites with any changes to listing (price changes, updated pictures, etc)
a. Email listing announcement to local agents with changes
13. Mail you a real estate market update on a regular basis
*Email report sent to you - Websites listed in blue
Julie Teel is a member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing and is a Certified Luxury Home Specialist
Why many affluent sellers trust their listings to members of
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Here are just four ways you'll benefit
1. Special competencies equal the right results for you.
a. Marketing a luxury property demands competencies over and above those of the typical real estate agent. Thanks to the special training I've received, you can count on me to have the skills necessary to help you accomplish your real estate goals
2. No cookie-cutter marketing for your unique property.
a. Thanks to training, I understand how to develop and implement a customized lifestyle marketing plan for your luxury residence.
3. You'll tap into an international network.
a. The Institute's network of luxury real estate experts reaches around the globe. This means there are thousands of luxury agents -- located across North America and around the world -- with whom I can network. You'll benefit from these valuable contacts
4. Put a bigger tool box to work selling your property.
Institute membership provides a long list of special marketing tools which I can put to work for you. Here are just some of the extra tools available which may be appropriate for your home:
- Proprietary high quality property brochures and other printed marketing pieces specifically designed to appeal to the affluent buyer
- The ability to enhance the online marketing of your property by listing it in an international MLS which reaches tens and thousands of real estate professionals around the world. One of these professionals may have the buyer for your home.
- Special advertising opportunities in the Wall Street Journal online and (if appropriate), in luxury home magazines
- A long list of vendor marketing partners who provide a wide range of special marketing services
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing is a unique organization comprised of real estate professionals who have completed special training in understanding and meeting the needs of the very successful. Unlike other groups of luxury agents, it is not limited to one real estate brand, nor can an agent simply pay their money and join.
The Institute is committed to providing the training and tools necessary to help its members deliver outstanding service to the buyers and sellers of luxury homes.
As A RE/MAX Client
- Market That Controls The Buyers - Realtors. Per the National Association of Realtors, 94% of the residential sales are controlled by Realtors. The MLS system is massive exposure to the Realtor community about your house. With the maximum number of photos posted, buyers and buyers agents see virtually how your home meets their requirements.
- Internet - One of the greatest sources for buyers. With over 83% of all consumers searching for homes on the internet, your homes exposure is critical. RE/MAX is leading the way in internet exposure of listed properties and consumer searches.
- For Sale Sign - A sign showing my name and telephone number will be posted on your property. Inquires will come to my direct line and you can be certain that I will respond quickly to qualify interested parties.
- Custom Color Graphics - A buyer will not purchase your property unless they see it. My custom color graphic insures they remember the features of your home through room sizes, descriptions and multiple photos.
- Photographer - Photographs can be tricky. It is extremely important that the photos posted to the MLS have the appropriate lighting and everything is organized and in its place. These are the same pictures that buyers will be viewing on the internet. First impressions are most important.
- Showings - Sales associates from my company, as well as our cooperating brokers, will want to show your home. An appointment will always be made in advance. Remember, a buyer will not purchase your home without seeing it. When showings are denied buyers sometimes dont pursue as there are many homes to choose from.
- Follow-Up On Showings - I will attempt to follow-up on every showing to elicit any meaningful feedback from the showing agent. Understand that if your home was one of many in the initial searched for the buyer, the agent nor the buyer may remember your house if it was not one they are considering.
What Sellers Expect of the Brokerage Industry
As a SELLER I want my agent to:
Have sufficient knowledge of the market to help me establish the right initial pricing that will achieve my closing requirements in terms of both a timely sale and money.
Provide me with a tangible marketing plan.
Provide me advice on preparing my home for showing and sale.
Provide screening of buyers for security and to minimize inconvenience to me by eliminating showings to unqualified buyers.
Take my wants and needs into consideration when scheduling showings.
Inspire and earn my confidence and trust.
Provide my property broad market exposure, including but not limited to MLS, newspapers, Internet, open houses, and other advertising.
Sell my property in a timely manner.
Sell my property at the best possible price and terms for me.
Keep me informed with written marketing progress reports delivered to me in a timely manner.
Keep all promises made to me.
Keep me informed in a timely manner as to the transaction process once I have accepted an offer.
Provide guidance in selecting and coordinating other professionals involved in the process.
Accomplish a closing on or before the Closing Date set forth in the purchase agreement.
Be present at closing.
Shepherd the process through to closing in a timely manner with the fewest number of "last-minute" surprises. In general, simplify the process for me.
Be available after closing to handle or field any Buyer questions or problems that arise.
Provide assistance in finding a new home or qualified agent in another market.
Provide real value for the fees earned.
REDUCE THE STRESS, SAVE ME TIME!
“Are You Fit To Sell?”
Selling a house can be stressful. Making the decision, preparing the house for sale, keeping it clean, waiting for a buyer, dealing with offers, and advancing to the closing table – all of these steps can involve discomfort. This is a huge financial transaction with many emotional aspects. But you can get it done – and it may even be easier than you anticipate.
One thing to keep in mind is that you're not alone. An experienced, professional real estate agent can guide you through the process, help resolve any issues that come up, and ensure that your home sells for the optimal price in a timely manner.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when putting your home on the market and learning how to sell your house:
~The Right Listing Agent~
~How an Agent Markets Your Home~
~Pricing Your Home to Sell~
~Prepping Your House to Sell~
~Consider a Home Inspection When Selling~
Scan this QR code with your smart phone to watch the "Fit to Sell" Series on YouTube®
or click on the picture below...
Now.....let's get it SOLD!!
Julie Teel - 903-654-3970
John Teel - 903-641-3359
Annette Goolsby - 903-654-3354
Lacey Ogburn - 903-641-5284